Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New faces...

Mommy and Daddy were blessed with a sleeper this time. Day or night, this is what you'll usually find me doing. Mommy wakes me up about every 4 hours at night to make me eat. I am pretty sure I'd just keep on resting peacefully, but she says I need some food so I will grow big and strong like Ryker and Daddy.
I got to spend a lot of time with Grammy this week. Ryker tried his best to wear her out but he couldn't. He tuckered me out.
We managed to wear Mommy out though. Even with all the rest she is getting, I guess she still needs a nap every once in a while.
Mommy took me out for my first walk. Ryker told me how much fun it was going to be and he was right. I like this strolling business...it is so relaxing!
Each day brings new sights and sounds for me. One of my favorite things so far is all the new faces that I get to see. Here are pictures of me with some of the new faces I saw this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment