Monday, November 22, 2010

3 Months Old and Baby Dedication


Last week was the big 3 month mark for me. I am growing and changing so much! Mom got some more of my brother's 3-6 month stuff out of the attic, only to find that I am no longer in that size comfortably and have jumped up to mostly 6-9 month sizes. I'm a hoss! I have started grasping things like rattles and even figured out how to make my dangle toys make noises by pulling on them! I am digging my play mat and even rolled over twice on Monday the 15th! Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal around here and certainly way ahead of where Mom and Dad expected me to be. They are not sure about the rolling over thing, as I did it twice in an hour (to their shock and amazement) and then haven't repeated the performance since. I keep trying to tell them it wasn't a fluke and that I just enjoy my back better than tummy time, but who knows if they understand.

My parents dedicated me to the Lord at church last weekend in front of lots of family and friends. My Grandma, Grammy, Papa, Aunt Nessa and cousins, and the Kernodles all came for the event, and of course all my church family was there, too. It was so nice to see everyone. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many people that love and care for me and will help guide me to follow Christ and see me develop my own relationship with Him.


My first Thanksgiving is in just a few days. We made turkey hats to celebrate this week. I just wanted to eat the turkey leg...an indication of what is to come next year around this time, I'm sure. I also helped Mommy make two pumpkin pies. I look forward to getting to do more than just make sure the batter doesn't go anywhere next time.


















I am so thankful for my family and friends and for all of you that follow my adventures! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment