Saturday, November 13, 2010

A laughing matter...

This week I started laughing. It's just another example of my changing and growing each day. I am 25 inches tall and I weigh 13 pounds 8.5 ounces. I love standing up on Mommy and Daddy's laps, looking around, and holding my head up on my own.

I went on my first Christmas shopping trip with Mommy, this week. Aunt Genessa and Grandma came down and we drove to the outlet mall and Toys R Us. Wow, that place is great! Toys, toys, toys! I can't wait til I can actually grasp something in my hand so that I can play with all that stuff. I had a really good time with the girls and liked the one-on-one time with Mommy. I was such a good boy; I pretty much just slept and relaxed the whole time we were out. No fussing...I like to shop!

I got to spend some time with Brayden this week. He is so big; he is able to stand up. He is going to teach me so many things. Ryker is teaching me stuff, too. He and I ham it up for mom every day. She can't get enough of this stuff!

I mentioned our family pictures earlier in a post. We got them back this week. Please click on this link to check out some of our favorite shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment