Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Learning about Christmas...


This week my brother has been teaching me about Christmas and baby Jesus. Although I am not so sure about his placement of the donkey on the top of the stable, I think he is doing a good job of teaching me what Christmas is all about.


 I am growing by the second. I have given Mom some good nights of sleep (inner-mixed with some not so good nights) and continue to eat well. I also have become quite the chatterbox. Those silly grown ups can't understand me, but trust me, I am saying a lot of important stuff!

I continue to smile, laugh, and play a lot. I can pull my dangle toys to make noises and spin around. It keeps me pretty busy when Mommy is making dinner.
I hope you are staying warm and enjoying this beautiful December!

No comments:

Post a Comment