Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all are having a great week! I'm 4 months old and about to celebrate my very first Christmas! Since we'll be traveling for Christmas, we did our family of four Christmas a little early. This weekend we visited Santa and opened our gifts. I got a pretty neat car toy, and I already figured out how to beep the horn and turn the steering wheel. Most importantly, we spent a great couple of days together talking about baby Jesus and embracing the time with one another. After all that is what Christmas is all about. 
This week, our family prays that you will keep the true meaning of CHRISTmas first and foremost in all that you do. Merry Christmas to you!



In other news...I had my well visit and I am 26 5/8" long, 15lb 13 1/2oz, and lookin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment