Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Two Front Teeth

My lack of sleep has been well documented so far. Then, I started sleeping for a week or so. Just when Mommy and Daddy thought the sleepless nights were behind us, I got these two front teeth and now I am not sleeping at all. They are going to come in handy someday, but for now they are only serving to keep the whole family from feeling well rested. It's just another reminder of how big I am getting and how I am doing it way too quickly!
I keep growing each day. I am so close to sitting up on my own, too. I laugh at my big brother. He cracks me up! Even when I am crying or hungry he has a way of making me smile. Mommy marvels at how I keep changing and can hardly believe that next week I'll be 5 months old. Where does the time go?

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment