Monday, February 21, 2011

6 months old!

Big grins
This past week I hit another milestone. I am now six months old. It is hard to believe how fast half a year has gone by. I am a big boy, measuring at 28 inches tall, 17 pounds 4 ounces, and starting to eat big boy food. I had my first puffs today...they were delicious! I am eating really well. Still not sleeping great though. I guess I am just like my Daddy...a night owl. All in all though, the last six months have been fantastic, both for me and my family. No milestone is complete without pictures, so Mom took us on Friday. I was digging the camera time!







Big boys

Me and Ryker
We visited the Children's Museum recently, too. I got to play in the Playscape. I liked looking in the mirror and grabbing everything. I am getting very good at grasping small objects and developing my fine motor skills. I am spinning my letter ball, rattles, and picking up the puffs all by myself. So big!


1st trip to the Children's Museum

Look at all these fun toys!

Peek-a-boo

We celebrated Valentine's Day last week. Mom, Dad, and Ryker gave me lots of cuddles. I saw the M&Ms and jello that Ryker was munching on and I think I'll enjoy the sweeter side of the holiday next year. Hope you had a sweet week...see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment