Thursday, March 3, 2011

Da, da, da, darling!

Yep, I started talking this past Saturday. Da, da,da,da,da... I am not sure what I'm saying yet, but I do know that sounds are starting to come out of this mouth! Daddy takes great pride in knowing that both of us boys said his name first. I think he knows, deep down, that we're both Momma's boys though.



I spent some quality time with my Mimi this past week. She and Connor and Chandler and I hung out, played, ate, and relaxed a bit while Mommy and Ryker saw Elmo. I had a fun time with them and was really glad that they didn't have school! I also got to see my Auntie Mimi recently. She took us out for lunch. I am still trying to figure out why I get the same thing to eat no matter where we go. I shouldn't complain though, I have started getting some new foods, in addition to my cereal and milk. I have tried a variety of fruits including bananas, pears, and apples. I must not be too exotic of a guy because bananas did not strike my fancy. I refuse to eat them time after time. I am hoping Mom will get the hint and stop offering them, but who knows? Speaking of eating, I got to join my Aunt Genessa, Uncle Tyler, Cadence, Kyrie, Brayson, and Brannen for lunch this weekend. What a nice surprise to see them!

Dinner time giggles



Sullivan and I hung out last week, too. His Mommy had a birthday and all she wanted to do to celebrate was take pictures of us. I can't say I blame her...we're pretty cute!

Hey, man, I am not sure why we're in this basket, but I have a plan to get out...

Tummy time!



Well that's a wrap for this week. I am fighting my very first virus right now. So far, I have been blessed to make it over 6 months without anything to worry about health-wise. The last three days, however, I have been battling a fever and food is not staying in my belly very well. So, I am requiring a little more rest than normal. Hopefully I will be back next week feeling 100% again and ready to share more pictures and stories with you. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment