Wednesday, March 30, 2011

On the move...


Hi! Nice to see you! So much has happened since I posted last week. I guess that's how it goes when you are learning and changing everyday! I am on the move. That's right...I'm scooting around on the floor like an inch worm, showing off my amazing upper body strength and days away from crawling all over the house.

I am starting to throw a ball now, too. Ryker is really excited about that new development.
Thinking about crawling over to pick that ball up and throw it again...

My new teeth are really noticeable now, so Mom took a picture of my (no longer gummy) smile for you.


This weekend I visited my Aunt Teresa and Brandon. We had so much fun reading together!

My brother and I had some more pictures taken (crazy Mommy can't get enough photos). It was Ryker's photo shoot this time, but he was happy to let me hop in on a couple of them. The second is Mom's favorite...soon after it was taken, Ryker decided he didn't want to hold my hands anymore and let go of me. I did a belly flop on the floor. I look so unsuspecting in the shot though. (Not to worry, no Deklans were harmed in the making of the picture!)
 

As evidenced by this week's pictures we spent a lot of time indoors. It seems that Spring was merely teasing us, as the cold weather has returned--it snowed today! When I see you next week I hope to have some news of warmer temps and fun times outside again. See you soon!
Showing Daddy my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment