Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rub-a-dub-dub!

Bath time is usually an uneventful part of the day, but last weekend Mom and Dad decided to make it interesting by putting my brother and I in there together. It was so much fun. You'll have to watch the VIDEOto see all the splashing and laughing, but suffice it to say that I hope we do this again very, very soon!



We've been playing outside a lot. Dad is trying to teach me the art of the set shot. He says that we'll add the jump when I can stand on my own two feet. 


Speaking of standing on my own, look what I did while Mom had the refrigerator open. I pulled myself right up to have a little looksy at the produce. Those oranges look a lot tastier than what they're giving me!
 I'm battling a bit of a cold this week, but miraculously, I am finally sleeping! It's been 4 days in a row of at least 7 hours and Mom could not be happier! She looks so much more energetic and lively these days. Go figure. I am still not eating great, but I am appreciating the cheerios that she gives me. My crawling into the fridge should be an indication that I just want real food instead of this pureed business they're spooning in my direction.  
Check back in a bit for pictures from our spring photo shoot! See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment