Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Making a splash!

Memorial Day weekend we broke out the pool for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the pool is a lot like a big bathtub, only it's outside where we can be warm and see the sun. What fun! I took to the water immediately and went back in over and over again. By day three I was actually climbing in and out all by myself. Grandma came down to visit last week and that was a blast, too. What a great start to our summer!

Splashin' with Daddy

 


I love the water!



Ryker put his shades on me...I look so tough in them.

Black eye compliments of "brotherly love".





Watch me, Grandma; I'm going to climb into the pool all by myself!


Ooooh, refreshing!


Rough landing.

I am learning how to sign and have started signing and saying "more". I am also waving a lot and clapping, and of course being cute...which is what I do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment