Saturday, October 22, 2011

Allergy free!

I have great news to share with you! I had my allergies tests last week, to determine whether or not I still have my dairy allergy and if I have any other food problems. After a couple of hours and several pokes on my back, I'm happy to announce that I am allergy free! We are all so grateful that I'm not suffering from any allergies and am no longer restricted on my food intake. We celebrated with some ice cream (my very first taste of the real stuff). Praise the Lord for no more allergies!
Fall is in full swing here. We've been doing a lot of outdoor stuff like playing in the leaves with friends, going for walks, and we even took in Brendan's last tennis match of the year. This week it rained, and rained, and rained. That made for a lot of fun inside. My buddy Evan came over and we played hoops and read books. Good stuff! All in all, a great week and a half. There's more fun to come, too. We get to celebrate my brother's birthday so come back soon so I can tell you all about that. Bye bye!
Playing ball with Daddy and Ryker

Mowing, mowing, mowing...

My first bite of ice cream!

Fun with Evan

Adorable little skeletons...that glow in the dark!

Watching Brendan's tennis match with Mr. Robert






No comments:

Post a Comment