Monday, May 2, 2011

My first Easter

Mommy took so many pictures of me at Easter and over the last couple of weeks that I'll just share those with you instead of writing a bunch. Hope you enjoy!

Ready to color my first Easter eggs

This kind of looks like a ball...

...a ball that I would like to chew on.

Throw the "ball" into the blue stuff?


That was fun!

I think Ryker colored 11 eggs for every one that I completed. I am still smiling though!

Papaw's surprise 60th birthday party...I was more into the idea of grabbing some cake than I was smiling for a picture.

Despite the look on my face, I loved hanging out with my Uncle Tim!

Aunt Owi was giving me drinks of water...and snuck in a bite of frosting, too.

Fun with Aunt Teresie!

Tickle time with Uncle Tom

My first Easter...we went to church and then spent the day with Vance and Mimi. I'm their Easter basket.
 
These eggs are so neat. Part of me wants to throw them, the other eat them. Maybe I'll just look at them in wonder.

Maybe Mimi will know what to do with this egg?

Happy Easter!

Look what I found!



I'll take that...

Ryker makes me laugh

My Easter basket had some Elmo and Cookie Monster socks and my first Bible! Mom and Dad and I read it a few times that day.

I like this basket--ball

Easter fun at Kernodle's house. Mr. Robert and I cuddled up while Ryker played with his new pop up books.

This past weekend, Lainie came to visit us. We ran on the Monon and had a picnic, we met the Veggie Tales crew, and we went to the park. It was so much fun...even though I was just hanging out on Daddy's chest. I liked seeing Lainie and Ryker having a blast, and I know I'll be in on the action all too soon.

Look at them go! Weeeee! I can't wait to slide!



3 Musketeers

I got to slide with Daddy! Yea!!!

Cheerio time! That always makes me smile!
Thanks for checking in on me. Hope you had a great Easter, too! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment