Thursday, September 30, 2010

My First Relief Sale

This past weekend I attended my very first Michiana Mennonite Relief Sale in Daddy's hometown of Goshen. This is a pretty big event for my family each year with most of the Brenneman side attending annually, but this time around it was even more special (well, yeah, because I was there, but also) because my Grandma's side of the family was in attendance. Normally, Mommy and Daddy only get to see the Schroeder clan at Christmas every other year. However, they traveled from Kansas, Nebraska, and Colorado to attend the Relief Sale and get together as a family. We had so much fun talking, eating, and playing with all of them that Mom didn't snag many pictures. She has resolved to take more next time we are around them. We did get pictures of me with my cousins, though. Grandma never imagined that she'd get so many grandkids out of just two kids, but she did. And soon there will be another one as the Hartfords become a family of seven.


Back at home, Ryker is still teaching me all about life. This week's lesson was the art of the "bump". The bump is kind of Ryker's thing. So, he raced around the kitchen on his car and gave me bumps each time he passed by. I'll get the hang of it soon enough.

See you all next week! My new best bud arrives tomorrow (the newest Spillman will be here)!

No comments:

Post a Comment